Monday, July 30, 2007

Card Of The Day


The image for this card is from a painting that I did several years ago. The original painting was done using acrylics on 16 x 20 canvas. It has turned out to be one of my most popular pieces. I have been asked to do several commissions based on this design. It has been on exhibit to raise awareness and funds for various causes including Cancer, Battered Women and a Rape Crisis Center. It was most recently exhibited at the Celebration Of Life and Art exhibit to raise funds for an art therapy program for cancer patients.

This card would be great for just about any occasion. It's blank inside for your own personal message. You could use it just to say hello or to send well wishes and words of encouragement. Or you can do what I have had a lot of people tell me they have done with our cards and put it in a frame.

Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: