Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Card Of The Day

Someone sent me an email about a previous post. In it I stated that cards come with a complimentary envelope. The person asked "shouldn't the envelope be complimentary?". Well they were exactly right. What I meant to say is that the envelopes compliment the card stock. They are the same brand as the card stock but tan. Does that make sense? I certainly hope so. Please feel free to contact me anytime you have a question. I probably won't know the answer but feel free to ask nonetheless.

The artwork for this note card was done using foam padding and acrylic paint on paper. A print of the original art is mounted on red card stock. The card is blank inside for your own personal message.

Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: